Friday 20 October 2023

TADC pilot!

So the pilot for an animated web series, The Amazing Digital, Circus just came out sometime in the past week. I'm 100% DOWN for indie animation so I just had to give it a watch. It's NICE!
IDK why but I found this scene hilarious xD
I love the overall premise and its tone. Everone's so miserable

And since I've also been in love with Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends lately, I've been getting a similar essence from TADC in terms with the character designs. 
Their lives would be better off being in the FHFIF universe, I just had that thought

And I've also just thought of the Void arc from The Amazing World of Gumball. I love it :D
Maybe they'd also be better off in this universe too, since there is actually an exit xd

Anyways, that's enough talk about other shows, I'm getting really carried away...
We've already got some interesting plotpoints & worldbuilding so far. I'm looking forward to see where it goes :D
So yeah, I like it :D Would recommend, it's 25 minutes so maybe you can watch it during a lunch break like I did

Also, before I knew of the series, I kept seeing fanart of Pomni every now and then and I was like, "This character design is cute!" Really, I thought it was from some once obscured old animated film that resurfaced, or someone's OC the first time I saw, but it turned out to be not :O
This scene was great too

No comments:

Post a Comment