Thursday 4 April 2024

Poo actually talks to Tony

TONY: So, tell me about yourself! How did you become friends with Jeff?

POO: Ah, how? It all started when I was given the news... 

"The news that I was ready to meet the boy from the prophecy - Ness. 

I underwent violent mental and spiritual training to learn how to sacrifice everything that mattered to me... To come to terms with death itself, just to prove I was ready to join him. 

And then, came the time for us to finally cross paths, as fate had already sealed. I swore to fight by his side. To obey him and do as he pleases."

 POO (CONT'D): Up until now, my life is in his hands. Oh, and then he introduced me to a boy named Jeff Andonuts. And that's how Jeff and I became friends.

TONY: Wow... You and I have so much in common...

POO: Really?!


No comments:

Post a Comment