Thursday 4 April 2024

POO Vs TONY

Probably how a fight would start between Poo and Tony. Sorry, I couldn't think how how to include Paula in this xd

Dear Diary;

Ness and Jeff are usually best buddies. But they're so different, so it's not really surprising when they bicker. This time, Jeff told Ness he was a "Low IQ b***" and for Ness, that was the last straw. I don't think Prince Poo's gonna handle this very well.

Will update you more, later!

Sincerely, Paula.

---

NESS: AAAGH, what?! "Low IQ"?! You tryna tell me I'm stupid?

JEFF: In a matter of fact, yes.

NESS: I've had it with you, man! HOW DA HELL DO YOU WIN SEVEN TIMES IN A ROW?!

JEFF: It's--

NESS: I'm gonna kick your ass so hard that you'll be crapping outta your mouth! 

JEFF: (Condescendingly) Alright then.

NESS: YEAH.

JEFF: ...

NESS: ...

JEFF: See, you're hesitating because of my glasses.

NESS: No, I'm not!

JEFF: Oh man, I c--

POO: Stand aside, Ness. Allow me!

JEFF/NESS: Huh?

SMAAAAAASH! Poo kicks Jeff in the butt!

JEFF: AAH! 

---

Meanwhile, in Winters...

TONY: What was that? ... *Gasp* Jeff!

---

JEFF: MY GOODNESS, WHAT WAS THAT?!

POO: Ness, the deed has been done.

NESS: I could've done it myself, y'know.

Shoooooooooot.... CRASH! 

JEFF: ... ... ... What's that noise?

TONY: JE-E-E-E-E-EFF!!!

JEFF: Oh no.

TONY: I knew it! Someone's bullying you! NOW WHO DARES TO HURT JEFF?!

NESS: Yeah, ME!

TONY: OH!

Tony tries to punching Ness. Poo blocks it!

POO: Don't.

TONY: And who are you?

POO: I am Poo. Crown prince of Dalaam and sole protector of this idiot, Ness. So, you must be this "Tony" I've heard about.

TONY: Yup, I'm Tony! Jeff's one and only!

POO: I see. I always had the impression that you were a gentle boy, but seeing how you've attempted to act violently upon Ness... (pause) Hmph. It's a shame we hadn't met under better circumstances.

No comments:

Post a Comment