Friday 15 September 2023

Tomodachi Life Log 15-Sep-2023

I've decided to start a Tomodachi Life game on my laptop :D

Town Name: Agonie Jr (named after our old Tomodachi Life on our 3DS, Agonie Island)

So far, its islanders are...

  • Felix Thampad (AKA "my lookalike" but not really)
  • Leon Frienne
  • Kamilla Smaya, and
  • Ruwei Fán

A funny thing happened:

It all began when felix asked for a friend. He was like "Oh, it's getting lonely here on the island," so I gave him Leon. They hit it off pretty well. Some time after, he asked, "I think Leon and I are good friends. What do you think of me and Leon?" to which I replied, "Perfect!" because they're already written to be best friends. I go away to create Kamilla AND THEN SUDDENLY, LEON AND FELIX ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF A FIGHT. 

?????????

ARE YOU SERIOUS?

BRO

No comments:

Post a Comment